SETON HALL PREPARATORY SCHOOL
120 NORTHFIELD AVE., WEST ORANGE, NJ 07052
Directions to High School Campus:
Sports/Levels at the High School Campus: All levels football, all levels basketball, all levels wrestling, varsity/freshmen baseball
1) From Rt. 280 West, take Exit 10, Northfield Ave. At the top of the ramp, turn left onto Northfield Ave. The school is approximately ¼ mile on the left.
2) From Rt. 280 East, take Exit 9, Mt. Pleasant Ave./Northfield Ave. Follow exit ramp to the second traffic light (Northfield Ave).Turn right onto Northfield Ave and proceed to school, ¼ mile on your left.
Kelly Athletic Complex (KAC), 700 Prospect Ave., West Orange, NJ 07052 Sports/Levels at the KAC: All levels soccer, all levels lacrosse, all levels track, alternate site for sub-varsity football
1) From Rt. 280 West, take Exit 10, Northfield Ave. At the top of the ramp, turn left onto Northfield Ave. Travel Northfield Ave beyond the school, up the hill, to light at the top of the hill (Prospect Ave). turn right onto Prospect Ave. The KAC will be on your right approximately ¼ mile along Prospect.
2) From Rt. 280 East, take Exit 8A, Prospect Ave, Millburn. Travel Prospect Ave. through three lights. The KAC will come up on your left approx. ½ mile beyond third light.
Sports/Levels at O’Connor Park: Varsity/JV tennis
1) From Seton Hall Prep, travel west (up hill) along Northfield Ave. to light at top of hill. Turn right onto Prospect Ave. Travel Prospect Ave past the KAC to first light. Turn left onto Mt. Pleasant Ave. (Rt. 10). Travel Rt. 10 through one light, up steep hill looking to turn right at the top of the hill onto Ellison Ave. Turn right onto Ellison Ave, and then an immediate right onto Manger, and then an immediate left onto Ralph Rd. Entrance to park will be on you left a short ways up.
Rock Spring Club
Sports/Levels at Rock Spring: Golf
1) Route 280 East to Exit 8A, Prospect St., Millburn. Travel Prospect St. to the end at fourth traffic light. Make a left onto Northfield Ave and an immediate right onto Rock Spring Rd. Rock Spring Rd. dead ends into the club parking lot.
Sports/Levels at Colegate Field: JV Baseball
1) From Seton Hall Prep, travel Northfield Ave down the hill, over Rt. 280 to light at Main St.
2) Turn left onto Main St to third light (Tory Corner).
3) At that light, bear slight right onto Franklin St (not a hard right onto Washington)
4) Colegate Field will be on Franklin St several blocks down.