S U P E R E S S E X C O N F E R E N C E
SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
All visitors or spectators attending competition at a member school
of the Super Essex Conference must adhere to the following:
- The use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- Conduct deemed disorderly by game management officials may result in removal from the premises.
- Spectators will at all times respect officials, visiting coaches, players, cheerleaders and spectators as guests in the community and extend all courtesies to them.
- All spectators are expected to respect the integrity and judgment of officials.
- All visitors or spectators must adhere to all regulations designed to ensure the safe and orderly operation of the event.
- All spectators should practice good sportsmanship at all times.
- Noisemakers are prohibited at indoor events.
- Any signs, banners, shirts, etc. deemed inappropriate by the contest management staff are prohibited.
- Do not use obscene gestures, abusive remarks, or profane or unduly provocative language or actions towards officials, opponents or spectators.
- The throwing of debris, confetti or other objects from the stands is prohibited. Offending individuals will be asked to leave the premises.
- Spectators will respect and obey all school officials and supervisors at interscholastic athletic contests.
This SPECTATOR CODE OF Conduct was developed in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the Super Essex Conference and the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA). Any person failing to comply with this code or the spirit of these rules is subject to ejection and may be prohibited from attending further interscholastic athletic events.