“CHEER FOR THE CURE”
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2019
FOLEY FIELD AT 6:00 P.M.
Rain Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
The 13th Annual Cheerleading Halftime Showcase
Typical halftime routines are 2½ minutes or less
$150.00 Donation/Entry Fee payable to The V Foundation
- Tumbling: All rolls, cartwheels, round-offs, walkovers, front/back handspring .
- Stunting: Up to and including extended 2 legged stunts, basket tosses -toe touches only (no twisting), straight cradle dismounts (no twisting).
- One legged stunt at prep level ONLY – Lib only
- Pyramids extended one legged stunts with brace on both sides
- No flipping/spinning
- Tumbling: All skills included in Division I, as well as front and back standing tucks, round off back hand spring tuck, running punch front (tuck)
- Stunting: Up to and including extended 1 legged stunts (libs, arabesques and heel stretch only). Twist down dismounts limited to one twist from two or one legged stunts, basket tosses limited to one full twist.
- 360 (full ups) to prep/extension – two legged only
- Pyramid – flipping inversions front/back – NO twisting/spinning flips (360)
- Tick tocks (high to high) allowed with brace
- Baskets – twisting limited to one full twist